i was havin a great time until i remembered that i was ugly
Female Masturbation App Aims to Eliminate Social Stigma
Masturbation is an important step in sexual development for human beings, especially for women.
Sadly, a number of women are still unaware about their body parts, especially the genital region. And the best way to really learn about your body is of course, masturbation.
Tina Gong aims to rebrand the entire concept of female masturbation through education and light-hearted games, and therefore created the app, HappyPlayTime.
The app is currently in development to teach female anatomy to provide lessons on masturbation through a number of mini games; all decked out in a fleshy, pink tone, and a mascot that’s a gleeful personification of a vagina.
According to Tina, teaching a woman about her anatomy can seem a little too serious and of course, embarrassing. But with the help of something intimate, a woman would be able to approach the topic in their own privacy and learn a few more things about their body without having to share it with the world. HappyPlayTime hopes to eliminate the cultural stigma and makes it difficult for women to become truly sexually liberated.
For more information about the HappyPlayTime app, “show some love” and visit www.happyplaytime.com
IS THAT A KAWAII VAGINA OR WHAT
Do. Not. Make. Fun. Of. People. With. Spelling. Errors.
Sometimes my fingers type a little faster than they are meant to be doing. Sometimes my phone decides to auto-correct.
Sometimes I can’t remember how the word looks.
It’s not okay to make fun of people who have spelling errors or who have language issues.
Please keep that in mind.
this is the most genuinely funny thing i have ever read
An Atheist and a Christian sit down at a bar. They both knock back a few drinks and enjoy each others company because they aren’t pretentious assholes.
IT REALLY ANNOYS ME HOW ONLY GIRLS GET CALLED OUT FOR SWEARING TOO MUCH BECAUSE “ITS NOT LADYLIKE” FUCK YOU IM NOT HERE TO BE “LADYLIKE” IM HERE TO KICK ASS
1. Do not kill yourself. Killing yourself is very messy and your mother will cry over you. It is not beautiful or brave, and even if it was, you will not be around to see that.
2. Washing your hair is going to be a chore. But you should do it anyway. Because you will feel better about yourself.
3. Get up late. Have a lay in. Sleep past your alarm. You have a very long life ahead of you and for now you should appreciate the cold side of your pillow.
4. He is going to break your heart but he’s just another male human who finds it hard to deal with Mondays, too. So in a month you’ll wake up and you won’t even remember that little scar on his knuckle you kissed.
5. Don’t spend hours looking up what your name means on google. Your name is your name and you should go out there and do heroic and good deeds and give your name your own meaning.
6. Don’t fight your demons. Your demons are here to teach you lessons. Sit down with your demons and have a drink and a chat and learn their names and talk about the burns on their fingers and scratches on their ankles. Some of them are very nice.
7. Music is good for your soul. Rap music will energise you and boost your ego and pop music will cheer you up. Indie music will make you think and emotional songs will make you cry and think about that boy again. It’s healthy.
8. Victim complexes are not attractive. Boys and girls will not date you because you are sad. They are not going to date you and kiss your aching bones and cure you of your dragging depression. Wake up. Take a bath. Do your hair. Be attractive.
9. Sadness is not poetic. Depression is not beautiful. Laying in bed all day and eating too much is lazy and disgusting and it is not tragic or pretty. Get up. Go outside. Let the sun warm your bones. Live.
10. If it makes you happy, buy twenty of it. Dedicate your life to it. Print it on tv shirts and collect things and draw art of it. Do not care what people think. They are the unhappy people you need to avoid. The abuse they will hurl at you is painless compared to how sad they are. Pity them. Remain happy.
11. You are allowed to he angry. But the world is not working against you. The flowers do not bloom for you and when your mother shouts ask her if she is okay instead of thinking she hates you. She never will. The world walks beside you and is silent. It does not trip you up or carry you.
12. Day and night cycles are natural. Humans only sleep at night because we used to avoid predators in the dark because of our poor eyesight. Stay awake until 5am watching bad reality shows. Wake up at 7pm and have breakfast.
13. Eat when you are hungry. Being bored does not constitute a chocolate bar. Sleep with you are tired. Do not mindlessly obey the sleep at night rule. If you are not tired, do not sleep."
- Lapfoxs (via lapfoxs)